Hello new look podcast, Vibrant Lives Podcast!
This week, I have an enlightening discussion about self confidence with Mind Coach, David Rahman. David shares his story about his move from optometry to becoming a Life Coach, specialising in helping people feel comfortable in their own skin. David explains how our past impacts our future; the way we think is moulded by our past, by how our brain remembers and interprets things, our patterns of thinking affect our future and therefore, to change those patterns we need to examine the way we think. David talks us though how we can do this and gives some interesting practical tips aimed at growing our self confidence.
David has recently published his first book, “Let it Go: how to stop your past ruining your future”. The hard copy is not yet available in Australia but it can be purchased through the links below.
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahmandavid/
WHERE TO PURCHASE DAVID’S BOOK
Book Depository: https://www.bookdepository.com/Let-It-Go-David-Rahman/9781784618308
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE PODCAST
- Please tell your friends about the podcast and share it with them.
- Follow me on Instagram @vibrant_lives_podcast
- Follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/amandaswellbeingpodcast
- If you could rate and review the podcast on iTunes, that would be super helpful.
- Purchasing a book from my the Book Reviews page on my website is an easy way to support the podcast too.
- If you would like to make a donation via Pay Pal or Patreon, visit the Donate page on my website.