There is so much to know about protein! This episode is the third in a four part series all about protein. In this episode I discuss protein intake for vegetarians and vegans. I look at sources of plant protein, how to ensure vegetarians and vegans get all the essential amino acids they need, nutrients like B12 to be mindful of, the health benefits of plant based eating and more.
Other Five Minute Food Facts episodes mentioned in the podcast:
Protein overview: https://amandaswellbeingpodcast.com/protein/
Protein and athletes: https://amandaswellbeingpodcast.com/five-minute-food-facts-protein-intake-athletes/
Vitamins and Minerals: https://amandaswellbeingpodcast.com/vitamins-and-minerals/
Dietary Fibre: https://amandaswellbeingpodcast.com/dietary-fibre/
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE PODCAST
- Please tell your friends about the podcast and share it with them.
- Follow me on Instagram @amanda_wellbeing_podcast
- Follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/amandaswellbeingpodcast/?modal=admin_todo_tour
- If you could rate and review the podcast on iTunes, that would be super helpful.
- Purchasing a book from my website is an easy way to support the podcast too. Here is a link to the books page: https://amandaswellbeingpodcast.com/books/
- Link to the Donate page on my website: https://amandaswellbeingpodcast.com/contribute/